9 Strategies To Build Recurring Revenue In Your Digital Agency
Why You Should Sell Your Lead Magnet Before You Create It
With Meredith Kallaher
Meredith Kallaher helps online businesses expand their reach and explode their sales with digital ads. Today, she’s talking about why you need to sell your lead magnet before you create it.
Meredith spent the beginning of her career as an internationally based CPA with PricewaterhouseCoopers but found herself wanting to use her creativity more in her work life.
Creating and managing a successful digital ads strategy has allowed her to use both her expertise in numbers and social media to create big value for small businesses and her own company.
Sell Your Lead Magnet Before You Create It Highlights
- Why you should invest in testing
- Why you shouldn’t create the lead magnet first
- Lessons learned when building coaching programs and courses
- Best advice: You can do hard things. Just because it’s hard doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try it.
- The habit that contributes to success: Enjoying people, being an extrovert. Being interested in people has made me a good listener.
- Recommended tool: ClickUp
- Recommended book: Building a StoryBrand by Donald Mille
Connect with Meredith Kallaher:
Quotes from Meredith Kallaher
- “At the end of the day, how angry can somebody be if they’ve clicked on a link and they’ve shown up and the thing that they were getting for free wasn’t there?”
- “You can do a mindset shift and think ‘this is the best way of serving our audience because instead of trying to force something on them, we’re going to find out what they really want and then build that thing.’”
- “I would advise people to not build out a whole course until you sell some first and sell them along the way.”
Sell Your Lead Magnet Before You Create It: Key Takeaways
- Sell before creating a full-blown course
- Course validation calls are very important
- Facebook Ads really work
See The Digital Agency Show Recorded Live
Join our community, Profitable Digital Agencies, for fun insider access, freebies, and connections to agency owners around the world!
The Digital Agency Show Sponsors
Ready for a managed hosting provider that is going to get your clients the performance, reliability, and support you need? Get started with Cloudways today with a $50 hosting credit using code “DASCW”.
Outsourcing services for digital agencies – website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building – E2M.