9 Strategies To Build Recurring Revenue In Your Digital Agency
E229: Sell, lead, and create winning offers with Cody Getchell
Help your clients close more leads with a new all-in-one marketing platform that you can white-label, HighLevel (sponsored).
Outsourcing services for digital agencies – website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building – E2M (sponsored).
Cody Getchell is the man behind the high-ticket coaching program GSD and is a senior partner in L.A’s top-rated marketing agency Custom Creatives.
His mission is to help entrepreneurs get out of their own way by moving from an unsustainable “do it all“ mentality to building a rockstar team that gives them the ability to create an assembly line in their business to create growth and freedom.
- How Cody’s entrepreneurial mentality got him started (hustling in middle school!).
- What selling cars can do for a high-ticket sales education.
- How the “Authority Frame” applies to not only sales but any conversation you have.
- When to hold back on the “authority” in conversations.
- How to get started on a sales call.
- One of the best skills a salesperson can have. Yes, we can all have it!
- What $$ Cody counts as “high-ticket”.
- The 4-square trick to hand stuff off.
- The importance of a “Scary Offer”.
- Best advice: Don’t let trying to be perfect stop you from being great.
- Habit that contributes to success: Perseverance.
- Recommended tool: Loom
- Recommended book: Jim Collins – Good To Great and more Jim Collins
- Run time: 34:38
- “I think they call that candy bar arbitrage.”
- “He called the cops on us and ended up getting arrested.”
- “You’ve gotta keep control of the conversation.”
- “You gotta know when to interrupt someone on a sales call.”
- “Lead with ‘help’.”
- “No cubes for Cody.”
- “It’s a common thing of, ‘Oh, I’ll just do it’.”
- In sales: think about what you could say to bring them back into the conversation that you are guiding.
- Find a problem, give a solution.
Want to see the episodes recorded live?
Join our Facebook group, Profitable Digital Agencies, for fun insider access, freebies, and connections to agency owners around the world!