When And How To Build Better Systems
With Yvonne Heimann
Yvonne Heimann is the CEO & founder of AskYvi.com and the leading ClickUp evangelist, as well as a passionate Business Efficiency & Scalability Consultant, Mindset Coach, NLP Master Practitioner, & Speaker.
- What can we do about our inefficiencies as humans?
- How we can get better about working with multiple systems and programs
- What are the steps to simplifying and becoming more proactive, not reactive?
- At what point in building your business should you start to build systems?
- What are common pitfalls in building systems?
- Three big pointers for building processes
Lightning Round with Yvonne Heimann
- Best advice: Trust your gut
- Habit that contributes to success: Consistently improving habits
- Recommended tool: Agorapulse – Click for 2 free months through Yvonne
- Recommended book: The Queen’s Code by Alison Armstrong
Connect with Yvonne Heimann
- Yvonne’s website: askyvi.com
- The SOAR Masterclass & Workbook signup is here: https://askyvi.com/soar
- Yvonne’s youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/askyvi
- Yvonne’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/askyvi/
- Yvonne’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AskYvi/
- Yvonne on Twitter: https://twitter.com/askyvi
- Yvonne on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/shop/askyvi
- Get 25% off Clickup through Yvonne with code AskYvi25 here: https://clickup.com/
Quotes from Yvonne Heimann
- “We shouldn’t focus on a tool, because a tool is a means to an end.”
- “The least efficient in this equation is us – we’re human.”
- “I’m done being reactive. I want to be PROACTIVE.”
- “You’re going to spend three times the amount of time.”
- “You need to be able to let go. It’s one of the pain points.”
Takeaways From When and How to Build Better Systems
- What systems and processes can you automate right now?
- Keep the “human” in mind when creating systems
- Stop trying to be perfect – it will all end up evolving any way
- Run a process manually, then automate after you understand it
Sponsors For The Digital Agency Show
Ready for a managed hosting provider that is going to get your clients the performance, reliability, and support you need? Get started with Cloudways today with a $50 hosting credit using code “DASCW”.
Outsourcing services for digital agencies–website design & development, ecommerce, SEO, content marketing, link building – E2M.