Sales & Proposal Workshop w/ Brent Weaver
E94: Master systems and scale your business with Nic Peterson
Unlimited WordPress tasks for digital agencies at a fixed monthly cost with UnlimitedWP, get 25% your first month with code “das2020” (sponsored).
Nic Peterson is co-founder and current director of strategic partnerships at Mastery Mode. He specializes in scaling intellectual property to $10 million and above. He is a master of systems, scaling, and partnerships.
- How Nic dealt with his self-image. (Hint: it wasn’t just going to the gym.)
- What you could outsource in your own business—and how much it could help.
- How to improve your time, process, and bottom line with decision trees.
- Best advice ever received: You’re a leader, not a savior.
- Habit that contributes to success: Sleep.
- Favorite tool: Jay Abraham’s site for for free resources
- Book recommendations: Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill
- Run time: 41:43
- Website address: www.masterymode.com
- Preeminence Unleashed
- Preeminence Unleashed facebook group
- 50 Shades of Jay
- Jay Abraham’s 30 Profit Multipliers
- “There were eight businesses I was involved in, and I hated my life.”
- “I walk into the building and everything’s fine. I walk out and everything’s on fire.”
- “We’ve been at capacity since with opened. From referrals.”
- “There are things you can outsource that maybe you don’t realize you can.”
- “Our value is in our intellectual property.”
- You can’t codify my brain!”
- “It’s six weeks of hell and a lifetime of freedom.”
- “What’s the ROI in the next 30 days?”
- “Do I really need a freaking nap every day?”
- What are your non-negotiables? Some examples include no working on weekends, being done by 5pm, taking long vacations, or enjoying long lunches. Your non-negotiables represent the life you want to live, and you can build your business around it.