E87: Rebuild your life with a mindset change with Erin Pheil
Unlimited WordPress tasks for digital agencies at a fixed monthly cost with UnlimitedWP, get 25% your first month with code “das2020” (sponsored).
Erin Pheil holds a BA in Psychology and an MA in Digital Media. She founded Followbright, an award-winning, nationally-ranked agency. Erin’s latest venture is MindFix, which helps high performers achieve even more—rapidly and with minimal effort. They boast a 98% success rate in helping clients break through what’s holding them back from true success. We welcome Erin back to the show.
- What Erin does to help people that are “getting in their own way.”
- How Erin went from a car crash and severe depression to finding the perseverance to improve her life.
- All about liminal messaging and its “trippy” effects.
- How you can turn your life around by changing your mindset.
- Best advice ever received: There are no business problems. There are only people problems in businesses.
- Habit that contributes to success: Perseverance
- Favorite tool: Wetransfer.com
- Book recommendations: The Harry Potter books by JK Rowling (yay!)
- Run time: 46:09
- The Harry Potter books by JK Rowling
- Mindfix Group
- Free training on Mindfix
- Erin’s last visit to the Digital Agency Show
- “It’s just chronic, ongoing, critical self-talk.”
- “It’s keeping people from being successful.”
- “What makes me worthwhile is being perfect.”
- “I just didn’t enjoy it.”
- “It’s pretty trippy.”
- Try Erin’s Free training on Mindfix