E70: Brent reflects on finding and executing his Most Important Thing
Unlimited WordPress tasks for digital agencies at a fixed monthly cost with UnlimitedWP, get 25% your first month with code “das2020” (sponsored).
Brent gets personal with a reflection on three episodes. He discusses self-awareness, focus, resistance, and building his legacy.
- The teacher becomes the student in this episode on focus, success, and when podcasts don’t go as planned.
- What happened when Brent started saying “No”.
- “I kinda felt like I was on a merry-go-round.”
- “This is my learning time.”
- “It did have some useful insights.”
- “I get to listen to the episode just like everyone else.”
- “I follow the message, not the messenger.”
- “It’s part of your legacy.”
- “It’s not about the hour you get up–it’s what you do with those hours.”
- “I still have the same 24 hours as everybody else.”
- “Any fool can learn from his own experience. It’s the wise man that learns from others.”
- What have you applied to your life from this podcast? Send us an email and let us know – [email protected]