E65: Find your niche and become an authority with Nate Freedman
Nate Freedman is the owner of TechProMarketing.com, which helps IT service providers win new customers with strategic inbound marketing. He’s been able to come on strong in the market, being published 7 times in 5 industry publications since dedicating himself to the IT niche at the end of 2017. With thought leadership content as the core of his strategy, he’s been able to generate an average of three high quality leads in his niche every week since. Best of all, he’s completely filled his sales pipeline.
- How Nate moved from “B2B” to a tighter niche.
- The best place to find a new champion.
- How you can become an authority in a market that’s new to you. (HINT: use what you know!)
- The counterintuitive truth about putting more work into discovery.
- Best advice he’s ever received: you can achieve anything, and don’t get worried about the other wrestlers (we all put our pants on one leg at a time)
- Habit that contributes to success: putting value on mentorship
- Recommended book: Brent’s blog posts, Jake Jorgovan podcast episode, Pia Silva podcast episode
- Recommended tool: Google Data Studio
- Google Data Studio
- Brent’s blog
- Click here for podcast episodes with Jake Jorgovan and Pia Silva
- “(Clients) are looking at me, they’re looking at my business as a solution.”
- “I’m the kind of person that needs that accountability.”
- “There’s a lot of bad content out there.”
- How specific is your niche? Spend time getting more focused if necessary.
- Do you have a mentor? Check out UGURUS’ UAcademy!