Hire Remote Team Members
With Noel Andrews
Noel Andrews bought JobRack in 2018 after 10 years of building and leading large teams in the corporate tech world. Since then, he has increased revenue by 4,000x and helped businesses all over the world hire more than 1,000 remote team members from Eastern Europe.
Hire Remote Team Members with Noel Andrews
- Why solving problems might be more rewarding than a ‘money while you sleep’ business
- When someone would use a service like JobRack
- The most common missteps when hiring remote team members from abroad
- Key things to get right straight away when hiring a remote team
- The importance of a test project or test phase with your new team members
- How much you can expect to save by hiring remote team members from Eastern Europe
- Best advice: Hire before you need to.
- Best advice, 2: You’re the average of the people you surround yourself with, so work on improving the average.
- Habit that contributes to success: Waking up early every morning
- Recommended tool: https://www.bonjoro.com/
- Recommended book: The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss
- Recommended book, 2: Die With Zero: Getting All You Can from Your Money and Your Life by Bill Perkins
- Run time: 27:16
- Website: https://jobrack.eu/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/jobrack/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jobrack.eu
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jobrack1
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jobrackeu/
- “One of the key things that catapulted my business was the last 18 months, switching from a ‘money while you sleep’ job board, which works for a lot of people, into an agency business, which is not ‘money while you sleep.’ Where there’s a hard problem to solve, that’s a lot more rewarding.” [3:32]
- “The best candidates are not hanging out on job boards just waiting for you to put your job post up and for them to be thrilled to apply for the role. There’s a lot more active headhunting, sourcing, and scouring the world to find these people. The average business owner or agency owner can’t do that themselves.” [5:28]
- “It’s important to hire someone not just for right now, but for six, twelve months into the future. What are your needs going to be in the future so that we make sure you’re hiring someone you’re not going to outgrow straight away. We take a very long-term view in hiring team members who will be part of the growth of your business and help you succeed.” [9:21]
- “Eastern Europe has incredibly reliable infrastructure. There are no power issues, no internet issues, and that is part of the appeal and why a lot of people come to us to hire.” [19:18]
- Hire remote team members before you need to
- Hire for the future
- Recognize and remove anything that leads to self-sabotage
- Surround yourself (physically or virtually) with the right people
Want to see the episodes recorded live?
Join our Community, Profitable Digital Agencies, for fun insider access, freebies, and connections to agency owners around the world!
Ready for a managed hosting provider that is going to get your clients the performance, reliability, and support you need? Get started with Cloudways today with a $50 hosting credit using code “DASCW” (sponsored).
Outsourcing services for digital agencies – website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building – E2M (sponsored).