9 Strategies To Build Recurring Revenue In Your Digital Agency
E213: Improve your business and yourself with David Wood
Help your clients close more leads with a new all-in-one marketing platform that you can white-label, HighLevel (sponsored).
Outsourcing services for digital agencies – website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building – E2M (sponsored).
David Wood – After life as a consulting actuary to Fortune 100 companies, David built the world’s largest coaching business, becoming #1 ranked on Google for life coaching. He discovered that “shiny object syndrome” is an epidemic among high-performers, he coaches rockstar business owners to double their revenue, achieve more in less time, and be extraordinary entrepreneurs, partners, parents, and leaders.
- What David can teach us about “shiny object syndrome”.
- How you show up affects how much revenue you make. Here’s how.
- How David risked prison to apologize and live more honestly.
- Why “shiny object syndrome” happens.
- What steps David follows to get started on improvement and achieve goals.
- On regressing to the mean, and how to support continued improvement.
- Best advice: The worst thing that can happen to you is a thought.
- Habit that contributes to success: If I really want something, I’ll go much further than normal to get it.
- Recommended tool: Loom.com
- Recommended book: Loving What Is by Byron Katie and The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F* by Mark Manson, and Eckhart Tolle books
- Run time: 39:07
- MyFocusGift.com – includes:
- Name that Mouse book
- How to achieve twice as much in half the time
- Interested in coaching? See if you’re a fit with David
- “They want to strategize, they want to get where they’re going faster.”
- “I’m more interested in how you show up as a parent, as a partner, as a human, and as a friend.”
- “Wouldn’t you like people to want to be around you more?”
- “Let’s strive towards authenticity.”
- “Nine times out of ten, we’re playing it too safe.”
- “You keep on eating ice cream until you feel sick.”
- “ It’s not easy to go into a cold shower.”
- “That’s putting ponies and puppies in your path!”
- You could try an immersive course—or even a book!—to get started on your journey to growth.
- Get clear on what 12-month success looks like. Then, layer the goals: 3 months, weekly, etc. Next, decide what you’ll do tomorrow when you wake up.