Dec 14th @ 10am MT - Lead Gen Intensive w/ Brent Weaver
E21: How To Win Your Dream Client with Jake Jorgovan
Today’s guest is Jake Jorgovan, founder of Outbound Creative, which helps agencies win their dream clients. He’s also the author of an upcoming book called Win Your Dream Client. We’re going to be talking about some of the methods that Jake uses to help people win the clients who are perfect for them.
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- What Jake does at Outbound Creative and how he got started in this niche. He talks about how he established his “dream client campaign.”
- Why networking and word-of-mouth is not the best way to get your dream clients.
- How Jake made the transition from being a service provider to making this his actual full-time business.
- What a typical dream client campaign is all about, how outreach works, and what needs to be in place before this method can be successful.
- Some eye-catching and effective examples of outreach that Jake has done for himself or for his clients.
- Tips on how to create good cold emails that people will open.
- What you should do if you are getting no response to your outreach, how much persistence to have, and when to cut the lead loose.
- How much research to conduct when it comes to your prospects; Jake talks about how to research people professionally while avoiding stalking them personally.
- Overcoming the fear of rejection for those who are feeling uneasy about cold calling or cold emailing.
- How Jake has succeeded in working from abroad and nomadic living.
“Networking is cool, but it’s kind of random… We decided to try to run a dream client campaign and be focused and intentional about who we go after.”
“If your service isn’t already great or your sales process isn’t already refined, eye-catching outreach is not going to fix that.”