Dec 14th @ 10am MT - Lead Gen Intensive w/ Brent Weaver
E192: The forefront of hyper-personalization with Selle Evans
Add a new revenue stream by reselling a white-labeled marketing and sales platform your clients will love at IgniteYourAgency.com (sponsored).
Outsourcing services for digital agencies – website design & development, ecommerce, SEO, content marketing, link building – E2M (sponsored).
Selle Evans is the founder and owner of Masterly, a digital marketing agency focused on a personalized marketing experience. She is also a certified sales and marketing coach. She was previously in Inc 5000 for being CEO of one of the fastest-growing companies in America, and in Fortune as Inner City 100 and named one of the brightest CEO’s in Houston.
- What Selle’s agency does for hyper-personalized content.
- Selle’s take on things being over-personalized.
- How people react to personalization.
- Other new and interesting applications of personalization.
- What the conversation is like with clients, and what kinds of success rates can be expected.
- What crosses the line and becomes unethical? Selle offers her take.
- How the power outages and dire weather conditions affected Selle in Houston.
- How Selle has changed her agency since going through those challenges.
- Best advice: Don’t be afraid to fail.
- Habit that contributes to success: Automation and continuing to study.
- Recommended tools: Active Campaign
- Recommended books: EOS books by Gino Wickman: Traction, Gino Wickman and Mike Paton: Get a Grip, Gino Wickman and Tom Bouwer: What the Heck is EOS? Gino Wickman and Mark Winters: Rocketfuel
- Run time: 43:33
- Twitter Masterly_B_Sol
- Facebook group: Profitable Digital Agencies
- Active Campaign
- EOS books by Gino Wickman: Traction, Gino Wickman and Mike Paton: Get a Grip, Gino Wickman and Tom Bouwer: What the Heck is EOS? Gino Wickman and Mark Winters: Rocketfuel
- “We don’t take it too far.”
- “They can see their logo directly…it makes them curious enough to hit play.”
- “I don’t have very many unsubscribes.”
- “ Recording 700+ personalized videos might not be the right solution.”
- “You won’t be dumbfounded as to how we got the information.”
- “I think the way we use it…it’s classy.”
- “We’re not going to put everything out there in a way that would creep them out.”
- “You don’t realize how much of your life revolves around being able to communicate.”
- “The internet is your business.”
- “I can look at those weak spots.”
- Create an image/thumbnail along with a personalized video.
- Use visualizations to help convert a sale.