Sales & Proposal Workshop w/ Brent Weaver
E184: Find your flow and get energized with Trey Stinnett
Build websites faster and make clients happier with Zephyr CMS (sponsored).
Get a real-time, visual view of your cash flow with Float (syncs with Xero and Quickbooks Online).
Trey Stinnett AKA “The Flow Coach”. He helps small business owners build their ideal teams so they can get past *hard* and live a life they love. Trey has worked with guys like Damon John and Tony Robbins. He currently is living in St. Petersburg, Florida with his wife and 2 daughters.
- What a “Flow” state of mind is.
- How Trey achieved a “Flow” state of mind.
- What the creative type and the support type is.
- What the paths to “Flow” are.
- What the difference between hustle, “Flow”, and grind is.
- Why your profile is not an excuse and how to live in that profile.
- Best advice ever received: A quote by Lao Tzu: In nature, all is accomplished and nothing is rushed. I had a mentor tell me to stop trying to climb the cliff of the mountain and just walk up the back of the mountain.
- Habit that contributes to success: Education.
- Recommended tools: Clubhouse app
- Recommended book: The Rise of Superman: Decoding the Science of Ultimate Human Performance by Steven Kotler
- Run time: 35:16
- Clubhouse app
- The Rise of Superman: Decoding the Science of Ultimate Human Performance by Steven Kotler
- Stealing Fire: How Silicon Valley, the Navy SEALs, and Maverick Scientists Are Revolutionizing the Way We Live and Work by Steven Kotler and Jaime Wheal
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! By Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Trey’s Website
- Trey’s Gift to You
- Trey’s Instagram
- Trey’s Facebook
- Trey’s LinkedIn
- Trey’s Youtube Channel
- Take Trey’s Flow Quiz
- Podcast episode with Aaron Wrixon
- “Flow is that state where time feels easy…that feeling of ease, a lot of business owners don’t have that.”
- “Once I discovered there was a unique path for me…and doing the right stuff for me, I attracted the right people onto my team.”
- “Business doesn’t have to be hard, it’s just that most of us are out of flow.”
- “The person for a creator is a supporter. The person for an ideas’ person is a peoples’ person.”
- “If you’re tired at the end of the day, then you’re doing something wrong.”
- “Struggle is not a bad thing, you need struggle, it’s part of the process of getting into flow.”
- Find people to be on your team that are complementary types.
- Find your flow and be energized by the work you do.
- Don’t need to be a genius in everything, hone in on your unique strength.