[Live Training] 9 Strategies To Build Recurring Revenue
E182: Scaling a niche agency to a 7-figure exit with Andy Cabasso
Build websites faster and make clients happier with Zephyr CMS (sponsored).
Get a real-time, visual view of your cash flow with Float (syncs with Xero and Quickbooks Online).
Andy Cabasso is a digital marketing professional, speaker, lawyer, and occasional wedding officiant. He is the co-founder of Postaga, an all-in-one platform for link building and email outreach. Prior to Postaga, he started, grew, and then successfully sold a digital marketing agency for 7-figures.
- Why law school led to starting a digital agency.
- Challenges Andy faced when starting his agency.
- On finding strategic partnerships and making them work.
- Did being a lawyer affect the success of Andy’s niche choice?
- What Postaga is all about and why Andy went that way.
- Best advice ever received: Get sleep.
- Habit that contributes to success: Insatiable curiosity.
- Recommended tools: Active Campaign, Ahrefs
- Recommended book: Robert Cialdini’s Influence
- Run time: 33:31
- Facebook Group Grow Together SEO
- Active Campaign
- Robert Cialdini’s Influence
- “It kind of was random, as all of life is.”
- “They don’t necessarily see the value of marketing, and that can be a shock.”
- “I wanted our website to speak the language that our clients were speaking in.”
- “We especially stood out from generalists and freelancers.”
- Look for opportunities within a niche that you’re familiar with. For example, many lawyers have outdated websites.
- Creating good content that speaks directly to your audience is a much stronger tactic than going general.