E176: Master Automation to Boost Productivity and Results with Jimmy Rose
Build websites faster and make clients happier with Zephyr CMS (sponsored).
Unlimited WordPress tasks for digital agencies at a fixed monthly cost with UnlimitedWP, get 25% your first month with code “das2020” (sponsored).
Jimmy Rose is the co-founder of Content Snare – a software platform that helps agencies collect content & files from clients.
In a previous life, he was an automation engineer. Since he doesn’t get to do that anymore, he’s replaced it with teaching business owners about workflow automation. This helps them regain their lives, be more productive, and get more done in less time.
- Where automation fits into our lives.
- How Jimmy uses Zapier to notify him of important leads.
- How you can use automation for managing customer satisfaction.
- How Zapier can help with several different aspects of your agency.
- How you can use automation to communicate with clients.
- How text expander could help you.
- Can automation backfire? Jimmy weighs in.
- Best advice ever received: Focus on one thing.
- Habit that contributes to success: Finding things to strip away.
- Recommended tools: Mangools
- Recommended book: Traction by Gabriel Wineberg
- Run time: 44:00
- Other episode of DAS with Jimmy Rose
- Zapier – check out Lead Score, Digest, and Push
- Traction by Gabriel Wineberg
- “I was just way too busy. It was insane.”
- “Anything that can give me time, I will pay money for.”
- “You can have an entire draft email like that.”
- “Oooooh, I thought it was automated!”
- “More than half the time they weren’t getting opened. I’m like, I’m giving up!”
- Taking the time to set up an automation is worth it in the time it saves you, even if it’s just a ten-minute task.
- Think about how you can use automation to create customer satisfaction sensors, and nip any problems in the bud.
- You can automate draft emails, allowing you to check before sending it.