E157: Get ready for your agency’s big break with Trina Fisher
Build websites faster and make clients happier with Zephyr CMS (sponsored).
Unlimited WordPress tasks for digital agencies at a fixed monthly cost with UnlimitedWP, get 25% your first month with code “das2020” (sponsored).
Trina Fisher is a co-owner and co-founder of Left Right Labs. Over the last 13 years, her agency has worked with health and wellness experts who find themselves at a crossroads in their business. They help build a bigger, better, more beloved brand for their clients, with over 100 brands launched—including Laila Ali, Katalyst MD, and Optimum EFX.
Trina and her business partner are students of UACADEMY.
- Why Trina works with the top 10% of her industry, and how she attracted them.
- How Trina’s agency positioned themselves to be ready for their “big break”.
- Left Right Labs’ three steps and their importance.
- Why it’s important to think about strategy first.
- How Left Right Labs looked three years ago vs. now (especially WHO they worked with).
- How Left Right Labs gets people to pay for discovery.
- Insights on running your own process on yourself—like when Left Right Labs redid their own website.
- Best advice received: Just take a step.
- Habit that contributes to success: Taking fast action, and applying what you learn right away.
- Recommended tools: The Futur on Youtube
- Recommended book: The Brand Gap by Marty Neumeier
- Run time: 41:41
- The Futur on Youtube
- The Brand Gap by Marty Newmeyer
- [email protected] for free brand audit ($497 value)
- Previous podcast episode with Trina and Gretchen
- “We’re now working with the top 10% of our market.”
- “The way we work as a team has had to shift.”
- “They were all struggling with confidence.”
- “It’s about understanding what they care about and anchoring to that.”
- “Branding is nothing but perception.”
- “Ladies, I would pay you double for this.”
- “I need you to see what I can’t.”
- Building your confidence and have faith before you get your “big break”.
- Follow your own process like you are your own client when running through your service for yourself.