Dec 14th @ 10am MT - Lead Gen Intensive w/ Brent Weaver
E10: Finding a Great White Label Partner with Matt Coffy
Unlimited WordPress tasks for digital agencies at a fixed monthly cost with UnlimitedWP, get 25% your first month with code “das2020” (sponsored).
Today’s guest is Matt Coffy, the CEO and President of CustomerBloom, an agency based out of New Jersey that helps other agencies succeed, as well as CEO of PracticeBloom, an agency focusing on medical practices. He’s an innovator, consultant, and team leader with over 20 years of business experience. He’s been featured as a speaker and an author in many different publications. He’s able to get fast, effective results for his clients and for agencies in various niches.
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- What made Matt want to get into this business and start CustomerBloom. It all started in a dental chair while Matt was getting some work done.
- How Matt approached the conversation that led to his first client.
- Why Matt works with overseas customers and team members instead of just focusing on his local area, as well as some of the things Matt is able to do to build office culture and camaraderie with his remote team.
- How Matt made the decision to focus PracticeBloom on medical practices, as well as tips on how to hone in on a niche.
- Why bringing on white-label clients forces an agency to do better. Matt also touches on how he chooses which clients he works with.
- Tips and recommended tools for people who are managing a heavy workload and want to improve processes and workflow.
- Thoughts on how the website development industry has evolved over time and how reaching customers also needs to evolve.
Quotes by Matt:
“I was sitting in my dentist’s chair waiting to be drilled… and I suggested that I would build her website. Now I’m running a multinational company.”
“It’s not that you turn away business [when you choose a niche]; it’s that you find a path and keep going down that path…. Say ‘this is what we do, and this is what we don’t do.’”
“You have to think about this business as maneuvering itself into where people are spending their time. Gravitate to where the action is.”