AI and ChatGPT Roundtable
With Marc Gutman, Jarrod Harmon, and Liam Higgins
Marc Gutman is the founder and owner of Wild Story. They’re a brand strategy agency and they also do delivery and copywriting. He’s a brand strategy wizard, storytelling sorcerer, and business-building ninja. Today he’s here to spill the beans on his secret weapon: Chat GPT. (By the way – this intro was written by ChatGPT)
Jarrod Harmon runs a company in Western Australia. They help business owners to generate leads, inquiries, and, most importantly, bookings to help them grow their businesses.
Liam Higgins is a small digital agency owner. They serve businesses in Sydney.
Episode highlights with Marc Gutman, Jarrod Harmon, and Liam Higgins
- How it’s looking right now: comparing AI to writers
- Is AI replacing the end result?
- How digital agencies are using AI right now, and with what frequency
- How asking something can give you a varied response
- Is it going to be a real game-changer?
- How to use ChatGPT for headlines and writing prompts
- What’s next for AI
- Is it a threat to digital agencies?
Tools recommendations with Marc Gutman, Jarrod Harmon, and Liam Higgins
- DALL-E – we made our image for this week with a “3D render of four robots talking into a mic”
- More tools coming soon!
Quotes from Marc Gutman, Jarrod Harmon, and Liam Higgins’s episode
- “By the way, this was all written by Chat GPT.”
- “At this stage, I don’t think ChatGPT is going to replace a really great writer.”
- “You say it slightly differently, it will give you something completely different.”
- “I think it’s a positive thing at this stage.”
- “It’s been really great at fixing up stalled tasks.”
- “Are you smart for using the tool?”
- “It changes it…it moves it, it modernizes the medium.”
- “This is going to explode in a way that I don’t think we’re ready for.”
- “We’re entrepreneurs for a reason.”
Takeaways from Marc Gutman, Jarrod Harmon, and Liam Higgins’s episode
- Try using AI to generate ideas
- Play around with everything from small, insignificant prompts for social to writing a whole client brief
Sponsors For The Digital Agency Show
Ready for a managed hosting provider that is going to get your clients the performance, reliability, and support you need? Get started with Cloudways today with a $50 hosting credit using code “DASCW”.
Outsourcing services for digital agencies–website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building – E2M.